Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Interior Paint

Friday was an exciting day. I bought paint for my interior (I'll dish out the details of my paint choices later when I actually paint). The time is getting close to finishing the cabin top and overhead and then it will be permanently installed onto the fuselage. Before the installation day I want to  paint the overhead areas. It will be a lot easier to paint it now then after it's installed. I've been dreaming about the interior probably before I even started building the plane. I wanted a dual tone, cream and charcoal, look. Classy yet sporty. Here are a couple inspirational interior pictures to show my colors. Once I complete a few more details on the overhead it will be time to paint! I can't believe I'm at this point in the build...I still have a lot of stuff to do, but this is pretty exciting!

Interior of Tesla

Interior of Lamborghini

Interior of another high end, very expensive car that I don't remember the name but liked the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment