Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Other Exciting News!

This is an airplane builders log and it should be kept to only news and events that have to deal with the aircraft. Well, I am the airplane builder and this event will affect most everything....in an exciting way. My wife and I are expecting our first child in December!!

For any others out there that are building an airplane while starting or raising a family you will understand and sympathize with the irritation I received from all the doomsayers when we announced our news. Many expect our lives to be over and the flying we do to go with it. We, of course, are very excited and see quite the opposite. There was a reason I chose a four seat aircraft. We see family excursions to the beach or out West. We see raising kids that will have some great stories and experiences to tell for the rest of their lives. We plan on raising a flying family. Say what you like, but I say were just getting started....





1 comment:

  1. I could not have said it better myself!
    Congrats on the new upcoming addition!!

    ReplyDelete