Obviously this post is a little behind, but I've been busy, and secretly I'm further along than this post shows....but that's for another post on another day.
I flared the vent lines using this tool:
I checked the flare against this spec:
I followed this spec for torque:
You can easily work on the vent line with the Inboard Rib in place.
I cleaned the inside of the tanks with Acetone and inspected the seals and added Proseal anywhere I thought necessary.
Random pic of the baby.
beautiful girl, congratulations to your wife and you, especially your wife :-)ReplyDelete
Thank you afgarcia.ReplyDelete