If my counting skills are correct I think this is the 10th post that deals with Fuel Tanks. Last night was a productive evening. I went through the tanks and applied extra sealent where I thought it needed it. I got the last rib prosealed and riveted in place. The vent line is cut, with my new cutting tool, and slid into place. The flare tool arrives today so hopefully tonight I can knock that out. If all goes well I might be finishing these tanks this weekend!
Monday 15th - 1.25hrs
- Sealed tanks, started bending fuel sending unit wire
Tuesday 16th - 2.25hrs
- Sealed tanks, riveted last rib
3.5hrs to Fuel Tanks = 61.5hrs total on Fuel Tanks
Post a Comment