Friday, March 21, 2014

Completed Structure Overview (1077.75hrs)

Wow! It's been a while since I've done one of these. Time for an update.

I dove right into the Finish Kit. I'm working on the landing gear and expect to have the plane on it's gear really soon! The cabin top is installed and painted. I still have some work on the doors that I am procrastinating on. The engine is the next big thing! I'll keep you posted.

I've surpassed the 1000hr mark!....estimate 600-700 more to go.

1077.75 hrs Total Building Time
785.75  hrs is a mixture of tail, fuselage, and finish kit (includes times listed below)
       55.0 hrs on the doors
292.0 hrs of the total belong to the Wings (includes times listed below)
       75.25 hrs to the Fuel Tanks
       25.5 hrs to the Ailerons
       26.25 hrs to the Flaps

Blue is complete. Red is in work.



No comments:

Post a Comment