Saturday, April 28, 2012

Canceled Trip, Botched Build

We were supposed to fly to St. Louis yesterday but due to storms the trip was canceled, see pic. So I figured I would start the final assembly of the horizontal stabilizer, when I realized... I made a mistake.... I countersank a part when I shouldn't have. If you look back at my picture in the post Alodining the Stabilizer, the long stiffener on the right, it shouldn't have countersunk holes. So now I am reordering this part ($29) and starting on the elevators while I wait for it to come in. Sucks, but I've beat myself up about it too much already. Fri (2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment